What responsibilities will you have?
- Designing and implementing Integrated Marketing operational architectures across people, process, and technology;
- Designing multi-channel campaign processes for Integrated Marketing solutions across business and technology;
- Leading Marketing / Campaign as a Service type engagements by being the interlock between Client teams and Accenture offshore / nearshore teams;
- Managing and overseeing the end-to-end multi-channel campaign execution by creating campaign briefs, plans, working with agency/channel partners and analytics/data teams;
- Defining business requirements, customer journeys for Marketing Cloud or Campaign Management implementations;
- Developing data governance, quality processes and related business operating models;
- Developing a business case for digital marketing transformation requiring a shift in technology or operating model;
- Project management involving complex onsite, nearshore and offshore teams.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
A functional understanding and experience in the following Marketing technologies below:
- Marketing Cloud: Adobe Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or Oracle Marketing Cloud;
- Outbound Campaign Management: Eloqua/Marketo/ Adobe Campaign;
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought;
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Educated to degree level or equivalent work experience
What’s in it for you?All of our Digital professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!What are the next steps?If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, click below to apply.