We have a Python Developer Position. The position is contract opportunity. Selected candidates must be willing to join at a short notice.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Overall 4+ Yrs. of IT experience.
- Experience administering, developing or integrating complex software and database systems.
- Working knowledge of queue systems like AMQP, Kafka and Amazon SQS
- Good Knowledge in Windows/Linux servers, Amazon Web Services, RDBMS, web applications, DevOps tools, GIT and API test tools would be plus.
- Smart and motivated, with ability to adapt and quickly pick up new skills
- Proven ability to build new products including UI wireframing, API design, etc.
- Experience with Agile, Cloud, DevOps and API development and testing a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are must.
- Experience in Onsite / offshore model
SNo, Jdeveloper, .Net Programming-VB .Net, .Net Framework, ANSI SQL, .Net Programming-C# .Net, ADO.NET, ASP.NET