Service Transformation Director leads the digital transformation for customer service to ensure that The client provides innovative customer focused digital solutions including service readiness on new product implementation, and the leadership of a small PMO.
Responsibilities in this role include design and delivery of a continuous program of Digital Customer Service Transformation across the Shell SME and CCS LOBs and to ensure that we can design and build new digital front line services and maximize customer satisfaction in the most cost-effective and efficient manner.
- Design, plan and deliver a Service Transformation program for our customers, including the Customer Relationship Management system, service readiness for new products, and the application of modern tools and technology
- Embeds digital thinking that allows for agile responses to customer needs.
- Ensure that the processes underpinning the digital transformation are well defined and incorporated into a seamless customer experience
- Ensure that the approaches used in projects are best in class.
- Responsible for managing the program’s budget, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the program progresses
- Work closely with Shell SME/CCS Sales, Finance, Credit and Operations leadership to drive a program of innovation and digital transformation with a focus on creating real business-value
- Lead a small PMO team to drive process change in the organization
Essential skills & experience:
- Demonstrated experience in successful digital transformation, including CRM functionality
- Knowledge of customer service best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships both inside the Prague office and throughout the THE CLIENT organisation
- Experience in program delivery in line with well-known project methodologies and in consideration of operational, political and technical issues
- Strong change management skills